Whatís In It For You?
The Napa Chamber provides direct and indirect benefits to all of its members. Below is a partial list of member benefits and recent accomplishments of your Napa Chamber.
Building A Strong Local Economy
- You have a competitive advantage as a member of the Napa Chamber. Over 1,500 unique visitors per day visit your Chamberís website, and the Business Directory is the most popular feature. Have you checked your listing lately?
- You can get the word out about your service or product. Whether itís a press release placed in the E-Newsletter, a E-Sheets flyer, advertising in programs, face-to-face marketing or networking at events, your Napa Chamber offers you a myriad of ways to promote your business to the community and other businesses.
Promoting the Community
- You can find virtually any community event on your Chamberís Community Calendar at www.napachamber.com. And so can anyone in the world who views it!
- You can nominate your favorite charitable organization, a non-profit employee, a community booster and more at the annual Community Awards Celebration. Who would you like to see honored in our community?
Providing Network Building Opportunities
- You can enjoy social mixers, mini business EXPO's (MIXPO's) and (First Friday) Business Develop & Dine, along with the very popular Napa Valley Business Expo as avenues for building relationships and your business. In fact, every event is an opportunity for you to make a new friend and potential customer.
- You can gain access to business leaders and community decision leaders by being involved in one or more of the many committees that your Chamber oversees. Depending on your interest, you can make a difference and meet some great people at the same time. Check out the Get Connected page on the left.
Supporting a Sustainable Future
- You can learn how to green your business by attending meetings of the Green & Sustainable Practices committee. You can find new programs offering information on the positive aspects (both environmentally and financially) of practicing eco-friendly life and business habits.
- You can stay up to date with how green regulations and restrictions might impact local businesses, making recommendations encouraging reasonable policies that will not unduly burden local businesses or our community.
Representing Business to Government
- You can stay up to date and in compliance by attending your Chamberís annual Labor Law Update. Your Chamber tracks changes in the law so you can spend your time building your business.
- You can call on your Chamber to get support for legislation that helps your business. Or, your Chamber will lobby against detrimental legislation and over-regulation. Your Chamber Voice (at www.napachamber.com) allows you to write directly to any elected official on issue important to you.
- You can count on your Chamber to keep its members informed about ballot measures, local issues and the political races that matter the most to you. A diligent and committed Candidate Endorsement Committee and an active Legislative Action Committee and a dedicated Board of Directors works on your behalf to protect the business climate in our region.